Top 10ish Alpha Male Reads
Hot Alpha-Males…it doesn’t get any better than that!! Here is my 10ish list to help you through those nights when your feeling like you need to be told what to do, when to do it and how to do it!! I already know I am missing some so I am telling you now this will be an every-growing list! Check back often to see what I have added. Give suggestions…I love adding books to my TBR list. Several books on my TBR list are definitely filled with Alpha-Males but since I haven’t read them I didn’t want to suggestion them.
- Knight by Kristen Ashley
- This Man By Jodi Ellen Malpas
- 50 Shades of Grey Series by E.L. James
- In Flight (Up in the Air, #1) by R.K. Lilley
- Mile High (Up in the Air, #2) by R.K. Lilley
- Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day
- Reflection in You by Sylvia Day
- Creed by Kristen Ashley
- Naked (The Blackstone Affairs, #1) by Raine Miller
- All In (The Blackstone Affairs, #2) by Raine Miller
- Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
- Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley
- Slave by Sherri Hayes
- Need by Sherri Hayes
- Hot Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones
- Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig
I think Consequences should be # 1, but other than that i think you made some really good choices!! =)
Its not really a list of “what book I liked best” its only “last” because he is so twisted and I hate him so much in Consequences…maybe once I am done with Truth (I hear I should have a different opinion of him ) I may just change my mind. Books can always go up or down on the list!! Thanks!! 🙂
Gideon Cross and Tony Rowlings would be my top two!!
Wow the only ones I haven’t read are 14, 15, and 16. Guess I need to get those.
i liked gideon cross, but i loved jesse ward.
thanks for the list, i have a lot of reading to do 🙂